Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Heavy Duty Tow Truck ...is Coming!!

In the Beginning....




 New Color
Piece by Piece
Stay tuned for the Finish!

Clayton's Heavy Duty Towing is adding a New Tow Truck to help service all of our customer's more efficently in Northern California.  Our fleet of tow truck run from Yreka, Mt. Shasta, Weed, Redding, Corning, Willows, Eureka, Susanville, Burney, Weaverville, Klamath Falls, Oregon, and Western Nevada.
Specialize in towing RV, and Motorhomes of all sizes, load adjustments, & Recovery.
Our operators have been CTTA trained and many years of experience.
We have 3 locations to help service you and save you money on your towing needs in
Mt. Shasta at the South Weed Exit, Redding off Catepillar Road, Anderson off I-5.

visit our Website: www.claytons-towing.com  we have weather and road condition links that are very useful to keep you up on the latest.

www.amitzushihtzu@sbcglobal.net

5 comments:

  1. Great blog.I never read such interesting and full of information blog.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found t web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this m prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. 24 Hour Towing Fort McMurray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a amazing job with you website click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. polyurea

    ReplyDelete